Mew, New Species Pokemon

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos

Mew, New Species Pokemon

Mesaj  Flannery la data de Mier Mar 03, 2010 11:03 am

Mew este un scumpic!
Ability:
Synchronize
If Mew becomes affected by Burn, Poison, or Paralyze, the attacker receives the same status condition. (If Mew is badly poisoned, the attacker is only normally poisoned.)

Species: New Species Pokemon Color: Pink
Weight: 8.8 lbs. (4kg) Height: 1' 4" (0.4m)
atacuri:
1 pound
1 transform
10 mega punch
20 metrome
30 psychic
40 barrier
50 ancient power
60 amnesia
70 me first
80 baton pass
90 nasty plot
100 aura sphere

Mew este de tip psihic.
Where to find Mew

Special: Store 999 Pokemon in My Pokemon Ranch for the Nintendo Wii and Hayley will give you a Mew.
Flannery
Mew

Data de înscriere : 26/02/2010
Varsta : 21

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Sus In jos

Re: Mew, New Species Pokemon

Mesaj  Volkner la data de Mier Mar 03, 2010 11:41 am

e adorabil
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet .... ....
Volkner
Lugia Ho-oh

Localizare : Sunyshore

Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://pokemonfani4ever.forumotions.net

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Flannery la data de Joi Mar 04, 2010 3:34 am

stiiu
Flannery
Mew

Sus In jos

Mesaj  deoxys la data de Joi Mar 04, 2010 5:02 am

mew e very very de un infinit de ori sweet
Mad I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you :hheart: I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you ❤heart: I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you ❤heart: I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you ❤heart: I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you ❤heart: I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you ❤eart: I love you

deoxys
Mew

Data de înscriere : 27/02/2010
Varsta : 20

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Flannery la data de Joi Mar 04, 2010 8:06 am

i Mew!
Flannery
Mew